Baked Camembert Set
– DIY melting camembert – recommended for 6 persons
Baked Camembert Set Package includes:
- A Camembert Cheese in wooden box, 250g x 2 units.
- Some Dried French Herbs & Foil to bake your camembert.
- A mixed Green salad with Cherry tomatoes & Homemade vinaigrette
- Then, also Roasted Potatoes with French herbs
- And Farmhouse Cold cut platter
- * 1 bottle of Sauvignon Blanc( white wine from Loire Valley)
- Finally an easy to follow recipe to bake perfectly your camembert cheese.
Baked Camembert Recipe:
First score the Camembert.
Remove the plastic packaging from the camemberts. Take out the camembert from the wooden boxe . Foil all around the wooden box and arrange the Camembert back in its wooden box. If you prefer not to use the original packing for presentation or if you are missing foil paper just place the camembert in a small baking pot that can go into the oven.
Score a deep cross or a crosshatch pattern on the top rind of the cheese.
Then, season the Rind.
Drizzle the rind with honey, and Sprinkle with the mixed herbs, season with salt and optional black pepper.
Then, bake in the Oven.
Bake in the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas 4 (fan oven 160C) for 12-15 minutes.
Finally serve Whilst Still Hot.
Remove the baked cheese from the oven, and serve it straight away whilst is still hot and creamy.