Apremont is the best-known cru of Savoie wines, an appellation from the Alps. Located in the very South of the region, it is characterized by the use of the local grape od Jacquere. As a result the wine is typically light and dry with floral, mineral character.
Winegrowers since 1853, Jean Perrier & Fils have helped shape the wines of Savoie.
- A beautiful glimmering white gold color
- The nose opens up with floral scents (hawthorn in particular) punctuated with smoky, flinty notes
- The mouth is vivacious, mineral and taste of lemon is notable.
- Serve well chilled at about 10 °C
- Apremont is a great wine to pair with appetizers, ideal with Raclette, Reblochon or any cold cuts.